Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

Sir/ madam ! gooday , i am a daughter of a piilipino veteran

Customer Question

hi sir/ madam ! gooday , i am a daughter of a piilipino veteran world war 11 . i visted my father last jan 2006 , then he is sick with heart ailement., a legally blind and mentally disabled and he conftronted me not to go back home to the philippines to care for him , then what i did is to stay and care for him up to now its 2016 so , i overstayed in usa just to care for him , i did sacrifice not to see my children in the philippines just for him , he petition me just last jan 2006 on 1130 relative for married sons and daughter and it was been approved , now my question sir/ madam will i be parole on the new parole program for world war 11 pilipino veteran thank you so much !
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please allow me some time to review your question.
Are you referring to Parole in Place?