TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

How do I get an immigration attorney who has experience in

Customer Question

How do I get an immigration attorney who has experience in Social Security Benefits
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. The easiest way to find an immigration attorney with Social Security familiarity is to contact your county bar's attorney referral service. You can see them all here: referral service will be able to screen your situation and put you in contact with an attorney who can handle your situation. Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have called the lawyer Referral services. They told me I need an Immigration lawyer with social security benefit experience.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Just so I understand, the referral service didn't refer you to anybody? Instead, they merely told you what kind of lawyer you needed?