Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I was divorced and i would like to get marry abroad in

Customer Question

Hello, i was divorced and i would like to get marry abroad in vietnam. I was told that i needed to obtain a document called Free to marry statement at my county clerk. I have asked for it but they wouldnt let me obtain one. Do you know how can i obtain the paper.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.
What city and state do you live in?