Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!

1) If the location of your work has changed(from one city to

Customer Question

1) If the location of your work has changed(from one city to another within the same state) while on OPT, before how many days should it be reported to school. If the reporting has been delayed, is there a way to get it corrected?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 5 months ago.
Has your employment itself changed?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, employer is the same.
The issue here is not how many days you have. It needs to be reported to your DSO as soon as possible.Fortunately, if you are employed by the same employer in the same position, and the EMPLOYER'S address has not changed (even if the location has changed), this should not be an issue.But you should inform your DSO of any changes as they happen.I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.  Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.Thank you!
Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers. I have not yet received a rating for my customer service. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next. Thank you.