Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My girlfriend was ready to leave Ghana and she had 15 mil of

Customer Question

My girlfriend was ready to leave Ghana and she had 15 mil of gold she had inherited, has the papers and the govt temp arrested her for needing documentation for gold, which after 2 weeks she got required paperwork and then today they told her she could not leave until she ship gold to me in the usa. Now the shipping they need 25k to send is this a scam?? She cannot use any of the gold to pay the 25k..im lost
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I have a few questions for you first. Have you ever seen your girlfriend in person?How did you two meet?
Hello again. I see that you were able to view my reply to you on May 21st but you have not replied to my questions. I cannot answer you until you reply. I Hope you will return so I can help you.