Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

What is the penalty US resident marrying an illegal

Customer Question

What is the penalty for a US resident marrying an illegal immigrant from money
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.Up to 5 years in jail and a fine up to $2500.And them there can be possible mail fraud charges because they put the application in the US mail to UsCIS.I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ starsIn the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.Judith