Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I started a physician recruitment company and we will also

Customer Question

I started a physician recruitment company and we will also sell hospital and physician group software. My partner and I want to sign a contract with a company in the Philippines that is being formed as a call cent/market research center that would find prospects for our services much cheaper from the Philippines.Yet to work well they would need to come here and train. How hard would it be for a Filipino owning part of a new company in Philippines to get a visa to come train and maybe work here on and off?Thanks
John Oljace (###) ###-####
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: I also am in love with one of the ladies that will own part of the Filipino company.....
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no I had in the past and I married a Filipino lady but she ended up being a bad person as you know happens so I left the philipines in February
JA: No, I am an American.
Customer: in the past yet im just trying to figure out between the business plan or another option whats the quickest and most assured way of getting my lady here...yet the business is legitimate as my partner and I will help a usa friend start a call center in the Philippines and my gf will work for it and she will own a big part of it
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I think those are the bigger issues
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 10 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.As I understand it it is more a question about bringing in the filipina woman who is a business partner? Judith
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
well my new company here md revolution is just incorporated and we have not had my usa friend in the ph start the corporation there yet. so yes I want to marry her but yes she will own part of the ph company so im trying to figure out best way ot get her here os we can th4en get married. I was told if I ACT LIKE I DO NTO KNOW HER AND SHE GETS HERE BY OWNING SOME OF THE PH COMPANY WHO SIGNS CONTRACT WIHT MY USA COMPANY THAT MAY BE THE BEST WAY OT GET HER HERE THEN JUST FAL IN LOVE N GET MARRIED??
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello??? I need to work soon....
My apologies but the site system makes us take questions in the order of receipt. I also had an appointed overseas telephone discussion already scheduled.Would you like to continue this this evening when you are not rushed?Judith
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No I'll ck no now
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm not hsppy I'm on text nowbofvphone vs my pc... but I'll wait thanks
I am no rushed, you appear to be. This is a very complex matter and not easily explained it two minutes.There would be two business visas that would be available to this company.The first is an L1A visa for a business executive who is coming here to start up a subsidiary of a multinational company- there being a company in the PI.The other is a E2 treaty investor visa which requires a substantial investment and she would have to have at least a 50% ownership.
Since I cannot give you an explanation of the pros and cons of these visas in the quick time frame you are seeking I will opt out and allow one of my colleagues to help you.Judith
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i just read those but 2nd wont work n furst ithink requires she has college degree?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
But if she owns part of co n had signed contract for coming her to train could tgat work with a basic visa?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
well I can wait and ck back on and off...
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i message du on text the e2 will not work and the l1 will not work as it requires a year employment before applying...u can find these answers on line...so i was asking what is best option... my gf owns part fo a pH company that contracts with my usa company and then the contract requires she come her with the other employees for training and if this si best option which visa is it a basic b1/b2? and yet will owning part of a ph business 100% filipino owned be best or should i have my usa freidn in the ph own part of a corporation there or should my usa co here just open a branch office and hire and or should my gf own some of my usa co and she can show stock certificates???
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Another idea for a visa is to consider this with the above issues:We wil be doing a highly specialized business that demands my company here hire filipinos as we will be recruiting Filipino doctors in the usa to change practices . SO besides the PH company being independent we could make them employees of my co MD Revolution Now...do you know given the work visa vs a business travel visa what strategy is best and most likely ot get a visa and how long each takes and the estimated cost??Filipinos will find us clients here at a cost we can afford and yet they will also help recruit doctors for us to place for very high fees so it si of high value and specialized training will be required so employees or the ph company employees depending on your advice would be here for training and some would stay for our busy season of 9 months a year. They get good USA wages when here and housing office we will be recruiting ph docs and these employees or the ph company will be great at building relationships for our sales consultants. Yet I know for some visa if you do not own a home it is very hard to get as they think you will not go back but id think owning a business with say $20k in it to start is a lot for the PH. But no employees or com-any owner, owns a home in PH so may not work but also add when they work they get paid well in ph n yet if work here they need work visa green card ask how long it takes to get and here they get good wages and housing so they can send a lot of money home. Yet they all have close families and i lived there 4 years and i know they will return. Also it would be written in their employee contract if a work visa or in a contract between the ph company and mine they would be required to go back and forth for many reasons. You would think if immigrations sees my md revolution website when it is done soon and checks me out on google searches they would see i do medicine and ran big business.So what do you think is the way to go B!/ business tourist or overseas worker and as employee with a branch office in the PH or as a separate PH company?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have not heard form your referral as you stated??? thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OK YOU ASKED FOR ME TO COMMENT ON YOUR SERVICE...ANY IDIOT COULD READ OYU STATED RIGHT AWAY YOU WERE SORRY OYU WERE SO BUSY TO NOT REPLY ME AND LATER ACCUSED ME OF NOT HAVING TIME??? AND THEN YOU PROMISED YOUR REFERRAL WOPULD CONTATC ME WAY BEFORE NOW AND YET NO MESSAGE...I WILL DEMAND A FULL REFUND AND REPORT JUSTANSWER TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IF I DO NOT GET MY REFUDN NOTED ON MY CREDIT CARD WITHIN 48 HOURS...PEACE