Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I need to serve 6 months in McRae to disposal

Customer Question

Hi,i need to serve 6 months in McRae for conspiracy to disposal hazardous materials.I' m a legal resident,i need to worry about ICE?Thanks
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Immigration Lawyer will figure it out.
Customer: Ok,thanks
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Immigration Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: It's just about disposal of CRT glass in a construction landfill,is a EPA case,i plea guilty and i cooperate with the government
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: No,i have green card expires 2021 i think
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Helllo, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. Do you know the exact statute that you violated?