Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team
Experience:  Immigration Law Expert

My husband missed his interview in Ankara green card

Customer Question

My husband missed his interview in Ankara for visa green card what we should do ,and how long it takes for next appointment
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.We cannot tell you how long it will take to reschedule because that is solely dependent on the Immigration officer's sxhedule. What your husband has to do though is call the agent handling his interview and has to give him some good cause reason for why he missed the interview and ask if the agent will reschedule. The agent is not obligated to reschedule and could actually close the case as abandoned for missing the interview which would force you and your husband to reapply and pay all over again.