How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 18091
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a foreigner, came to us 6 yrs ago, applied for

Customer Question

I am a foreigner, came to us 6 yrs ago, applied for permanent resident card, but they denied. Also i have a 3 year probation for second DUI, probation ends next year on march. My mom have serious illness at home country, I have to be there ASAP. My question is: Can I leave the country? Do I need to tell PO? Even though I am not coming to US. Plz answer me asap, cause I already booked a ticket for next week. And I have an appointment with my PO tomorrow. Also you guys already charged me, still no answer?!?!
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.
You posted your question at 1:34 AM. Most of the Experts on the site do not work at that hour. Also and more importantly Experts on the site answer questions when they are available to do so and if they can answer the questions. As for your questions, you would need to ask your PO. Also, if you leave the Country, you may not be able to come back in because of your DUI conviction. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.

Related Immigration Law Questions