Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

I started working from August-2015 after

Customer Question

I started working for company B from August-2015 after receiving the receipt for my h-1b transfer application with USCIS and I got the experience letter from company A with my end date as September-2015.
There is an overlapping of 28 days which I got paid from both the companies.
Will it be going to be an issue, as USCIS gave me an RFE asking my education and experience evaluation, experience letters, pay stubs etc., from my previous employers.
Can any one please help me on this.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration helping you today.What application did USCIS give you an RFE for?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I got RFE h-1b transfer asking me to provide my education and experience evaluation.

For Experience evaluation, USCIS told me to provide the present (or) former employer letters with dates of employment , job duties, pay records etc.,

For that I am collecting all the required letters from my Previous employers.

Before joining B I told my employer A that my last date is Aug-2015 but he ran my pay roll till Sep-2015.

My New Employer B started my pay roll from Aug-2015 as my joining date is 08/19/2015.

There is an overlap of 28 days, where I got applied from both employers at the same time.

Please help me out how can I proceed for this RFE before answering to USCIS.

You can be honest in the RFE. It is not illegal to have an overlapping payroll. You were not working full time for both employers, it's just an overlap in payment. Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal. Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also My end date of previous company is over lapping with start date of present company.
Will it be going to be an issue.
It should not be an issue. You had valid H1B's from both companies.I hope this helps and hope I have earned your positive rating. Thanks in advance!