KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: I need

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: I need an immediate advice
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I came here in USA on F1 visa in 2011
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I completed my MS in 2013
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Then worked on OPT
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. Please give me more details on your question.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you there? I have then applied for asylum through a attorney in 2015. My application has been pending then. I have also used EAD through asylum. But earlier I had made an immigration application to Canada and its decision has been made. I want to cross the border to obtain that alternate benefit since I do not think my asylum application was prepared very well. I have applied for Advance Parole in Feb 2016. It has not been approved and I need to leave enter Canada by May 18, 2016. How can I withdraw my asylum case? What will be the consequences? I do not want be put in removal proceedings. If I leave USA after withdrawal request, will I be put in removal proceedings?