Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have been requested to run workshops and do consulting

Customer Question

Hi
I have been requested to run workshops and do consulting in the US since 2013. I offer a highly specialised service to ranchers around building soil health and pasture management. Today when travelling back to the US from Canada my ESTA was rejected as they say I'm working in the US and need a work permit.
What is the best and fastest/most successful permit to apply for?
When I work here I work for a range of ranchers/land care groups, not just one organisation.
I am recognised in my field as an international expert on the topics I cover, and the people I work with in the US will say that there is no-one offering the services that I do.
I have a BSc and am currently doing a Masterate.
Thank you for your help,
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm a New Zealander, now marooned in Canada!
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Do you have a company in the U.S. that will sponsor you?
Hello Nicole. Do you have a company in the U.S. that will sponsor you?