Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I was on valid H1B and recently changed client location. Filed

Customer Question

I was on valid H1B and recently changed client location. Filed amendment and amendment denied due to lack of proper client letter. But all the documents related to Job duties, SOW and agreement between client and vendor are provided. but still denied. What are the options I have now? Can I refile the amendment or open MTR and continue to work the same client?
Thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Do you have the proper client letter now?