Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

Good day.i was deported from atlanta after immigration stamp

Customer Question

Good day.i was deported from atlanta after immigration stamp me in.custom deported me because I refused to grant him 700dollars he requested from me.he now deported me saying I was carring frudulent Kenya stamp in my passport.he deported me and seize my passport since October 10 2015.wat will I do.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. What visa did you have to enter the U.S.? You want to come back to the U.S.? To do what?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through. Are you asking this question for someone that was not allowed into the U.S.?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can I still go back to america
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** Amaraizu. I embarke a journey from lagos Nigeria to atlanta I was heading to chicago.the immigration stamp me in,but the custom patrol stop me and the custom took me to is office and demanded 700dollars or he will deport me.i refused he now look into my passport and said av I travelled to Kenya b4 I said yes'he said know and he deported me and seize. My passport up till now.
But you were stopped by U.S. immigration officers in Atlanta?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Us custom boarder partrol
Did they allow you to withdraw your request to enter or they gave you a 5 year penalty?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Actually dey seize my passport. My deportation letter is not carring.years of penalty.
Ok. Sorry for the delay. To be able to come back to the U.S. to visit, you would have to file for a B-2 visa which can be found here: And you would need a 212(d)(3) waiver which can either be done by the immigration officer at the interview or after just on their computer (take a look at this link):,D,3&url=/FAM/09FAM/09FAM030503.html#M305_3_3_A You can find more information here:,0930-labrie.shtm If they have not returned your passport, just get a new one from your country and apply for the B-2 visitor visa. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.