Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I have a quick question JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need

Customer Question

I have a quick question
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was on an H1B visa, which was renewed once -- (so I've applied twice so far for an H1B -- one original, one extension) -- is there a limit to how many times I can apply for an H1B if I haven't reached the 6-year limit?
JA: Dealing with visas can be stressful, but you're in good hands. The attorneys excel at providing accurate information, and I excel at matching you with the best fit. Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just to clarify -- if I leave my current H1B extension, not through an H1 transfer, but entirely -- can I apply for a new H1B visa from scratch again if I haven't reached the 6 year limit? Is there a limit to how many times I can apply for an H1B? (under the masters category)
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. No, there is no limit as long as it is still under the 6 years. Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal. Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.