Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

I'm a American who wants to sponsor a freind from India for

Customer Question

I'm a American who wants to sponsor a freind from India for just a tourist visa to the USA What is the process can you help
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyerYou may write a letter of invitation for your friend to visit. Here is a link to a sample letter. Of course, you will change it to match your particular relationship and so forth. you will also want to give him an Affidavit of Support if he does not have funds in his bank account to cover his stay. They look for a minimum of $100 per day. will send both of these to him to present to the consul at his visa interview.He will follow the instructions to file his visa application - DS-160 online, pay the visa fee $160 online and schedule his appointment.Here is the link for New Delhi for Mumbai me know if he is going elsewhere for his appointment in India.I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ starsIn the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.Judith
Expert:  Judith replied 5 months ago.
May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful.Judith