Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: My question

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: My question is: I am a Canadian Citizen and worked in US on the TN Visa.
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I am going to apply for the Unemployment Insurance and at the same time to apply for new TN Visa.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Will the unemployment insurance affect my TN Visa?
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: I would appreciate if you answer this question for me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Do you have any gap between when you came off payroll for the first TN employer and you filed with the new TN employer? Or did you leave the U.S.?
Do you have any gap between when you came off payroll for the first TN employer and you filed with the new TN employer? Or did you leave the U.S.?