Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

J. Senmartin, Is it possible to request of

Customer Question

For Gulliermo J. Senmartin,
Is it possible to request of posting a bond for an alien apprehended entering USA , before deportation officer, alien may have an existing order of removal( deportation order) at Etowah County Detention Center in Alabama?
There is no provision of appearance before immigration Judge at this facility.( though I am not sure at this time)
And, if possible, how to proceed ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Well, an illegal re-entry after deportation is a crime and he could be prosecuted criminally. As far as a bond, I would say it would be very difficult to get one if he is considered to be a flight risk and if he has no reasonable possibility of relief. Still, I would contact the ICE officer in charge of his case and ask about the bond. Here is a link: https://www.ice.gov/detention-facility/etowah-county-detention-center According to that link, the number is(###) ###-#### ***** me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Sorry, I wasn't clear asking a question.

Alien has been in ICE custody since he has been arrested for illegally entering into US. I believe that he has been in various detention centers for a more than a year.I do not have the exact details of his case status. I did call his deportation officer but I am waiting for his call back.

Any possibility to request a bond before his ICE officer ?

Absolutely, no criminal record.

Yes, there is a possibility but you have to wait for the call back. Just keep in mind that a decision will have to be made in regards ***** ***** flight risk and the possibility of some relief because if there is no possibility of any relief, they probably won't want to release him for fear that he will just disappear. Wait for the call back from the deportation officer. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

In order to get case information, they are asking G-28 Form to be submitted.

Me not being an attorney, is there any way to get around this.

Can a law clerk be permitted to get information ?

Your services are great.

Look at page 2 and 3, part 3 so that you can see what people can be eligible that are not attorneys: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/g-28.pdf Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!
Hello Sharma. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!