Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My husband is from russia and we are working on getting

Customer Question

hi
my husband is from russia and we are working on getting him spousall visa and he also has travelers visa B 1/B 2
he is comming her on that Visa but we are trying to see if he can stay here and wait for his actual spouse visa and need to ill out some kid of extra paper work or he has to go back to russia and wait his time
thank you
nelli
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. You are a U.S. Citizen? Have you filed anything for him yet? What?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
im a green card holder working on my citizinship
yes we did submit I130 from that has been aproved
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it went true step one already
Then he will not be allowed to enter on a B-2 because they already know that he has immigrant intent and for the B-2 visa one must have clear non-immigrant intent. I am truly sorry. If he tried to use the B-2, one of three things can happen: a) They will allow him to withdraw his request to enter the U.S. and he can go home, no penalty.b) They will not allow him to withdraw his request to enter the U.S. and will order him excluded. This has a 5 year penalty that he cannot come back unless he gets a very hard to get waiver.c) They will not allow him to withdraw his request to enter the U.S. and they catch him in a lie and they exclude him with a permanent bar due to fraud and/or misrepresentation and with that charge he cannot come back unless he gets a very hard to get waiver. So I would not try it. Just be patient. The current Visa Bulletin says that those with I-130s filed on or before November 1, 2014 can now immigrate to the U.S. Hopefully it shouldn't be more than a few months for him to be able to immigrate to the U.S. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
well he already came her ones for few months and hey gave him second visa for 3 years
and when he applyed to travelers visa he did state that he does has wife here and the aplication number of that visa
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
and we aplied for I 130 in august 2015
Well, all I can say is that I have warned you. Perhaps they granted the B-2 and his entries because he showed strong ties to his country and also because you aren't a U.S. Citizen yet and you hadn't filed anything for him yet. Now you did file something. So if he tries, the chances of something happening like I listed above are high. I would not risk it. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see the stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Also, we do NOT finish just because it says "Rate to Finish" or something like that. Your question does NOT close and you can continue to ask questions without additional charge on the same question thread even after you leave a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding!
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.