Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer:

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I'm swiss citizen and I want to relocate to Florida USA with my family, want do we need and how long will it take? Thanks
JA: I'm trying to find the right Immigration Lawyer for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Immigration Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: We are swiss family based in swiss at the moment but want to relocate to USA, my whole family loves Florida, and would like to make our dream of living in the united state
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: I'm 36 years old in June my husband is 39years old our children are 13 and 6years of age both girls
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'll be happy to help. Does your family have any idea how you intend to move to the US, such as a pending job offer, an investment?