Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

I 140 RFE clarification

Customer Question

i 140 RFE clarification
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
there was an RFE for my I 140 application which says, my degree copy was not clear on the bottom ( cutoff). so they are unable to determine when my degree conferred.Reality is though my degree copy is unclear, the bottom part of the copy has issuance date but not the degree confer date. I got letter from University stating this. My Attorney sent this letter back to USCIS, but did not include the clear copy saying that it is not needed, as the RFE asks for additional evidence but not for anything specific. Now i am worried that they would be more complications. Could you please clarify if this response is suffice.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Judith replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.We discussed this previously and I told you to make your lawyer send a clear copy of the degree.I will send you an offer for a phone call.Judith
Expert:  Judith replied 5 months ago.
If you review your prior thread you will see I gave you my phone number in April.