Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Iam 77 yrs oldfrom Phil. living with my american husband79

Customer Question

Iam 77 yrs oldfrom Phil. living with my american husband79 yra. No relative.Can I petition my children all over 21 with their families. One son is 5o yrs and single .One was married but marriage was annulled. The other one with wife and three children all over 18 yrs.When I was originally petitioned with my Pilipino husband all my children were included.But when we were given a no they were all removed because they were age out in 1995. What can do to bring them here? How long will it take if I petition them What are my chances?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

It's not a question of chance. It is a question of time. It can take MANY years before they can immigrate. How originally petitioned for you and when?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

The answer is yes, you can petition for all of them if you are a U.S. Citizen, or if you are a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, you can only petition for the unmarried sons and daughters. As to how long it can take, well, for your unmarried children, it would take about 12 years. For the married children, it would take about 22 years. Unfortunately, that is a waiting line of people that have applied before you and nothing in the law allows for anyone to jump ahead of anyone else in line, not even in an emergency.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!