Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I would like to know if is possible to atop a visa process

Customer Question

i would like to know if is possible to atop a visa process after getting an interview date ?
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Immigration Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i married back in 2014 but we separated but i didnt stop the visa process and i got a ltter for an interview next month
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: that is basically it i just want to know if is possible to stop the process ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today. Are you inside the US or what country are you in?