Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

H1b was approved and i94 is void.. JA: The Immigration Lawyer

Customer Question

H1b was approved and i94 is void..
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have a lawyer but he told me that we need to ask i94 from uscis than grt out of us and have visa stamp.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: H1b was approved but need to get out of united states to have visa stamping... But my lawyer said that we uave to ask uscis to issue me an i94 instead of going out od the country wish is bery coatly
JA: After we'd chatted a lot online, and if you were coming to Detroit, and if you asked really nicely, and suggested some great restaurant, then I might consider it. Tell me about youself.
Customer: Cowtly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: Costly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.I don't understand the Detroit part of your question.Did you get an H1B I-797 approval notice without an I-94?Had you gone out of status and that is why USCIS didn't issue you an I-94?Judith