Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Is it possible forme to goto immigration. Officr and say

Customer Question

Everything that she. mairried my son for the sake of getting visa.My son is acitiZen she entered this country for getting visa.can ireport in the immigration. Office.I want an immediate answer for this question
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I am happy to assist you. Yes, it is possible. Your son would have to be the one to go to the immigration office to let them know that he believes that his wife married him only to get an immigration benefit. He can make an appointment here to go talk to an officer https://infopass.uscis.gov/ in person. They will keep his information and investigate her case. If she tries to apply to remove the conditions from her permanent residency, they will have the record of her husband accusing her of using him. It will be up to immigration what to do. In addition, after he goes there.. he can also speak to Homeland Security investigations which is another unit of immigration that investigates false marriages. He can contact the office nearest to him in his state. Here is the list https://www.ice.gov/contact/hsiGood luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal. Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.