Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney
26296561

My daughter is married to an illegal alien, He is cruel to

Customer Question

My daughter is married to an illegal alien, He is cruel to her and their child. From what I understand, no one can make him leave the US even though he has no papers
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.What is your legal question for me about the situation you have described in your post?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
why is he allowed to stay, no green card, no driver's license
Thank you for your follow up.Does this illegal alien have any criminal history?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
oh well, I guess that is all, thank you
Thank you for your follow up.While I cannot comment on your specific case, unfortunately, currently US government has decided not to engage in removal or deportation of the illegal aliens, unless the alien is arrested / convicted of a felony crime.I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.Thank you.