Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Senmartin, Thank you so much previous response.

Customer Question

Hi Senmartin,
Thank you so much for your previous response. It really helped a lot and my cousin got his problems solved. I have one more question about my other cousin. She has her H1 files from "X" company which got approved in Dec,2015. She had applied for her SSN and received in Jan,2016. "X" company hasn't paid her since then and her paystubs were generated altogether in April as she has received her payment in April. Now, she is planning to move to "Y" company and Y company is worried that her petition might get denied as her pay stubs were not generated in regular intervals (Monthly). Also, "Y" company is suggesting for counsellor notification instead of transfer. What would you recommend to opt. Transfer or going through counsellor. I really appreciate your response.Thanks
TLN Murty
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for requesting me by name. Even though her paystubs were not generated correctly, was she paid the correct wage every week or bi-weekly or monthly? How?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No she wasn't paid previously but all amount was paid together in April.
Ok. Was she paid the correct wage for all that time? How many additional paycheck stubs has she generated since that big payment in April?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes. She was paid all amount. After that no more pay stubs. Next pay stub will be in the end of May
Honestly I would wait for a few more paycheck stubs to be generated before moving on just to make sure that there are no issues, but since the correct wage was finally paid, she can prove that she was maintaining valid status. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!