Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I understand that I must prove I am not a danger. I can't

Customer Question

I understand that I must prove I am not a danger. I can't afford to pay that kind of money on a attorney , and then to spend more for counseling as well as find time. I work 14 hour days six days week. No work no money?I want to marry this woman and bring her here??? Any ideals that won't cost so much?If I pay for attorney that still doesn't guarentee the visa is approved ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Hello again Don. Remember you have to write FOR GUILLERMO or another expert could grab the question. Anyway, unfortunately, no, there is no guarantee of approval even if you have an attorney. If you want to try this on your own, what I could perhaps do it send you a copy of a form letter or letters from a similar case that I am currently working on (blacking out all personal information) so at least you will understand what they will ask for and what you have to submit to overcome the possibility that you could be a danger to your fiance.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yes sir any help would be great
Ok. But for that we have to communicate in private. To do that, I have to send you a Premium Service offer. I will keep it low.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You make it seem like this is hopeless. That I have no hope of getting her a visa.One mistake ruin the rest of my life. 9 years ago and nothing before that or after that.So if I marry her there they will deny it and we won't be together ?
Unfortunately, they can still deny the immigrant visa. It isn't hopeless, but it is a difficult situation.
Hello Don. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hello Don. Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.