Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Me and my wife went on vacation to Thailand in march she has

Customer Question

me and my wife went on vacation to Thailand in march she has a visa we thought it was 6-2-2016 it turned out it was euro or Asian meaning 2-6-16 she is stuck in Thailand what can I do
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. So how long has she been there? And she has a green card? You got the receipt extending the green card by 12 months?
So how long has she been there? And she has a green card? You got the receipt extending the green card by 12 months?