Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I was working with Emloyer A and H1B was valid until Sep 2016.In

Customer Question

I was working with Emloyer A and H1B was valid until Sep 2016.In October 2015,i moved to employer B. Employer B has filed a transfer in October 2015.My transfer process is still in progress in USCIS.It is not yet approved .Unexpectedly ,i lost my project and my employer B terminated me on April 8 ,2016.
What is the next step to legally stay in US?
what happens If employer B withdraw my H1B petition ,before i find my new employer?
I received last pay slip on April 29,2016.If i file my new transfer petition in june or may end ,will it affect my case?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.Will your new employer take you back?You can always to back to A if they did not withdraw their petition.Check the USCIS web site and tell me what it says is the status of the petition filed by A.Judith
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for your response
My new employer B extended my H1B by transferring from my previous A H1B petition to new employer B.
USCIS web site shows :-- Case was received in October 2015 your form I-129 petition for a nonimmigrant worker and receipt sent by November 2015
Unfortunately my project ended and my employer B send letter shows that you are terminated from employer B and H1B case petition extended by B is pending in USCIS.
if employer B with draw the H1B Petition then with how many days i can transfer my H1B to other employer could you please suggest me
Customer: replied 5 months ago.