Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Pearl JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Immigration Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My Wife's H4 I797B (Approved) First Name is ***** ***** is the process of correcting the name
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. Give me a few minutes and I will be right with you.
I'm sorry for the delay. I was having issues with the internet.Was her name written incorrectly on the application she sent or was it is a USCIS error? You are not charged for answering my questions.