Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Respected Sir, I was working A in Michigan till

Customer Question

Respected Sir,
I was working for Client A in Michigan till 15th April, now my company ( Indian Company) transferred me to New Jersey & am working for different client B since 18th April . Till now my company has not provided me new LCA & H1B amendment receipt number despite repeated requests. I am still being paid as per Michigan LCA & also my company has deducted flight charges ( from Detroit to Newark) from my salary even though they had booked the ticket & it is a company initiated transfer. I am confused please advise
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay as I may also be assisting other customers at the same time and I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.
Well, immigration will not get involved in any issues between you and your company about the deducted flight charges. If this lowers your prevailing wage, then you may have to sue your company in civil court. As to the other issue, what do they tell you when you express your concern that no new LCA or I-129 has been filed?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The HR TEAM has replied that " New location salary and tax will be reported only after your LCA approved date is confirmed by the Visa team. " But Visa team does not reply to my email however they have updated my Princeton, New Jersey address in AR11 form USICS website upon my request . I am not sure how they did it with out H1B amendment case number
Ok. Here is the official memorandum: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2015/2015-0721_Simeio_Solutions_Transition_Guidance_Memo_Format_7_21_15.pdf The LCA will normally take about 10 days anyway, and then they can file the I-129. Print out the memo and show it to them and make sure that they file as quickly as possible. You don't want ICE doing a spot inspection and you aren't where you are supposed to be. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!