Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I got my possession of paraphernalia case dismissed with prejudice.

Customer Question

I got my possession of paraphernalia case dismissed with prejudice. I am an international student with F1 visa , i am traveling to inda this summer as that were i am from, I am scared if the immigration will stop me from entering i really need a advice as i am traveeling next week please reply
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay as I may also be assisting other customers at the same time and I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.
How were you able to get the case dismissed? Explain it to me, please.
I think we spoke about this before. So how was the case dismissed?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through. Yes, there is a chance that you could be deemed inadmissible to the U.S. because of a health concern if they believe you have a problem with drug abuse. So you will need to take certified copies of the police report, the court disposition to prove the dismissal, and also evidence that you do not have drug abuse problems and that could be a psychological and medical evaluation. If you are able to prove you do not have a substance abuse problem, they should approve your visa. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see the stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Also, we do NOT finish just because it says "Rate to Finish" or something like that. Your question does NOT close and you can continue to ask questions without additional charge on the same question thread even after you leave a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding!
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.