Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My H1B transfer is just rejected and I have an another approved

Customer Question

My H1B transfer is just rejected and I have an another approved petition...so what option I have?
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I got an RFE on my H1 transfer and then USCIS asked for some documents which we sent
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: Today I checked the status and it is denied...I have one approved petion for another client
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.The petition that was approved, is the I-94 still valid?Is the petition still open and available to you?I am confused if the other approved petition is for your original employer, or if it is a third petition?Ineed more clarity?Judith