Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

We missed the box size on the I-864. ( was left

Customer Question

we missed the box for household size on the I-864. ( was left blank)
We received a RFE in the mail saying a household size of 1 or 0 is not acceptable.
the next part of the RFE stated we did not meet the poverty income guidlines, but I make a lot more than the poverty guidelines for a household of 5. I currently make 58,245.00 a year. I assume it's cause they don't know my household size correct?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
part 4 question 8
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The RFE also states that i need to show proof of assets and bank statements to prove i can meet the poverty guidelines. or that I need to provide a sponsor. Do I have to do all that or just correct the Part four question 8 of the I-864 and send my tax forms along with the poverty guidlines I do make enough, why do I need a sponsor?
Expert:  Judith replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.Did you fail to complete Part 5?Sponsor's Household Size Judith
Expert:  Judith replied 7 months ago.
May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful.Judith