Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

A 66 year old woman, illegal alien from Colombia, S.A., in

Customer Question

A 66 year old woman, illegal alien from Colombia, S.A., in NYC 20 years, wants to return to Colombia. Has no papers.
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Immigration Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: What is the cost of a session with the immigration lawyer?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Immigration Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How much is "the rest"?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: No, she entered the country illegally, has no passport or other i.d.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.The total you are paying for the question is about $40 I believe. You are not charged more for answering my questions. Please tell me your exact question about the undocumented person that would like to return to Colombia. I'm happy to help. :)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
She lost her expired passport from Colombia. She doesn't have any U.S. documentations, except a shelter i.d. How can she go back to her country permanently? Get deported?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You have disappeared and I have to go. Please delete any charges you've made against my credit card.