Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!

I am in philadelphia JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need

Customer Question

I am in philadelphia
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: many
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: N400 application. 2 CMT (1 convicted, 1994, 1 dismissed, 2001). Green Card approved 2002 (disclosed everything in the application). Applied N400 last week.
JA: As you know, dealing with green cards can be complex. Fortunately, the attorneys we work with excel at providing accurate information, and I excel at matching you with the best fit. Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: Need a extremely good lawyer to help me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please give me a moment to review your question.
Thank you for your patience. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer. Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. If you understand that, please answer the following: What is your specific immigration question? What is the specific offense for which you were convicted?