Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: while

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: while I was in usa with a b2 visa, i got arrested for disorderly conduct. I then ask to change my status and my 01 visa was approved. Now I just got back in italy to attend a funeral and before I go back I know that I need a stamp on my passport. it looks like I have to fill up a regal DS-160, even if my visa was already approved, but in this case I found the question : have you ever been arrested? My case was expunged, and would like to say no. But I don't know if they can still see it
JA: As you know, visas can be complex. Fortunately, the attorneys we work with excel at providing accurate information, and I excel at matching you with the one who's the best fit. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay as I may also be assisting other customers at the same time and I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.
Sorry for the delay. When you did not respond, it seems to have slipped from my list. You must disclose the issue. You should provide certified copies of the police report and the court disposition. It should not cause you to be denied as long as you disclose it because it is a minor offense. I would also always carry with you when you enter the U.S., the same certified copies of the police report and court disposition. So yes, you do have to disclose it, but no, it should not cause you to be denied a visa or entry into the U.S. as long as you disclose and have those certified copies. Again, my apologies for the delay. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!