How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3911
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need someone to help me translate a letter from Spanish

Customer Question

I need someone to help me translate a letter from Spanish (Spain) to American and visa versa. Any experts?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. Yes I speak English and Spanish.. how can I help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great. I wanted to attach a letter that my mother wrote before she died, and if you can translate it it would be wonderful. Also I needed to write a quick letter to her boyfriend in spain and my Spanish us terrible. He's a scientist and very educated and I didn't want to write a dummy letter to him. Is this something you could also help me with?
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Sure, I can help you with both. But I'd have to send you an offer for a premium service so that the site will allow us to exchange contact info and you can email it to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok send it and I'll look at it we will go from there then...thank you
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I already sent it.. Let me know if you can't see it.
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Hello again.. I am just checking in about whether you were able to view the offer and if there was anything I can clarify for you. Let me know, here to help. Thanks.

Related Immigration Law Questions