Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

This is Mohammad ***** ******, My sister with her spouse

Customer Question

Hi, This is Mohammad ***** ******, My sister with her spouse and 2 (two) daughter was refused to get immigrant visa under section 212(a)(6(c)(i) and section 212 (a) (6)(e).
JA: As you know, visas can be complex. Fortunately, the attorneys we work with excel at providing accurate information, and I excel at matching you with the one who's the best fit. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Can we appeal.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: No I don't have any lawyer.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 7 months ago.
Hello Mohammad! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please give me a moment to review your question.
Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer. Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. If you understand that, please answer the following: So they were found inadmissible for two reasons: alien smuggling and for material misrepresentation and fraud? Were they found guilty of both things? What happened, exactly?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Dear sir
Would you please advise us about immigrant visa denial can be appealed under section 212 a, c 6 e.
Kind regards
Mohammad *******
Sir,I responded to you yesterday regarding your question. Please review and answer my questions that I asked you previously, above.