Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

JA: . How can we be of help?Customer: I

Customer Question

Hey there?
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I got a question about the H-4 visa
JA: As you know, visas can be complex. Fortunately, the attorneys we work with excel at providing accurate information, and I excel at matching you with the one who's the best fit. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: After H-4 divorces with H-1, she gets married with another H-1 immediately (like in one week), and file another H-4 application.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: IS this gonna still make her status illegal
?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Unfortunately, that's not going to work. What country is the H-4 from? Sorry for the delay in responding.
What country is the H-4 from?