Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

I receive An E-mail from USCIS Saying that my case

Customer Question

I receive An E-mail from USCIS Saying that my case currently being adjudicated,
you should receive A Notice of action within 45 days, and it has been 10 days
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please give me a moment to review your question.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you.
Thank you for your patience. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer. Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. If you understand that, please answer the following: I see the background information to your case, but I do not see any questions here. What are your specific questions about this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The status of this service request is:On 04/11/2016, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.
Let's start from the beginning. When was the original petition filed?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the uscis received my case March 4th and i received My NOA1 March 8th
Then on April 12 i called the uscis and requested expedited inquiry reason was humanitarian situation
and i received the next day e-mail on what i have sent you above
OK, but I still do not understand what your specific questions are. Can you please ask me specific questions to answer for you?
Sir/Madam, I see you requested a phone call service. however your payment failed. You need to contact your bank to see what happened with your credit card.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i apologize
i will contact my bank and get back to you. Much appreciate it
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Expert:  Judith replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I have recently had clients receive the same response to an expedite request.Since your case is not beyond processing dates, USCIS has sent you out an automated reply that your case is being investigated to determine whether they will honor your expedite request.As of the date of the email they have not agreed to honor your expedite request and are notifying you that you will receive a decision on your petition within 45 days.My suggestion to you is if you have a bona fide humanitarian request such as a serious medical situation or other urgent matter you contact your US senator Durbin who is very proactive is the link to the webpage to lodge your request for a congressional inquiry to USCIS on the humanitarian request am sorry you have had difficulty having a telephone call with Mr. James and I hope this answer has helped you.I am sure you understand your positive rating isvery important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receivecompensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ starsIn the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will beyour personal immigration expert.Judith
Expert:  Judith replied 6 months ago.
Your payment has failed for your live phone call. I have answered your question in writing because there is no way we can communicate on the phone. I have given you a very professional answer and would appreciate your rating for this since I cannot speak with you on the phone.'Judith