Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I am kazi alam, I,am apply wife so I am all paper

Customer Question

Hi I am kazi alam, I,am apply for my wife so I am all paper send nvc and Ds261from Ds260from send nvc, nvc tell me 30 day with all so may all ready 32 day, so how mendeys I am wite you ask me please thinks
Submitted: 6 months ago via ForeignBorn.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer. Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. If you understand that, please answer the following: Are you a US citizen?
Hi again, I received a message that you reviewed my response and you require additional assistance. However I cannot see your correspondence above. Please post it again, so I can continue to assist you. Thank you!