Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Judith. I'm applying extension of my E3 visa and

Customer Question

Hi Judith. I'm applying for an extension of my E3 visa and have a couple of questions.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ok. I'm currently completing form I-129, continuing in previously approved employment with the same employer. Part 2, question 3,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry - I didn't get to finish the question. My current E3 visa and LCA expire soon. I have a new LCA and am completing form I-129 to extend my stay. On Part 2, question 2 of the form, do I check (b) continuation of previously approved employment etc. or (d) new concurrent employment, or (f) amended petition?
Part 2, question 3 - do I need to include a petition/application number from my current visa, approved in the UK in 2014?
Related to the above questions, how do I then answer part 4, questions 8 and 9 (Did you indicate you were filing a new petition in part 2? Have you ever previously filed a non immigrant petition for this beneficiary?) Again not sure whether to assume the latter question refers to my current E3 visa (my first) or any prior petitions (none).
Expert:  Judith replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for requesting me.On Part 2, question 2 of the form, do I check (b) continuation of previously approved employment etc. or (d) new concurrent employment, or (f) amended petition?Part 2, question 3 - do I need to include a petition/application number from my current visa, approved in the UK in 2014?Related to the above questions, how do I then answer part 4, questions 8 and 9 (Did you indicate you were filing a new petition in part 2? Have you ever previously filed a non immigrant petition for this beneficiary?) Again not sure whether to assume the latter question refers to my current E3 visa (my first) or any prior petitions (none). Part 2#2 "b"#3 If you did direct consular processing to apply for the E3 you would not have had a petition so "none"Part 4 # ***** = "no"#9 did this employer ever file a petition for you for some other non-immigrant visa status, such as H1B, etc? If so, then a written explanation is required., I am sure you understand your positive ratingis very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receivecompensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ starsIn the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will beyour personal immigration expert.Judith