Examples of Things That Might Demonstrate a Lack of Good Moral Character
• Any crime against a person with intent to harm.
• Any crime against property or the Government that involves “fraud” or evil intent.
• Two or more crimes for which the aggregate sentence was 5 years or more.
• Violating any controlled substance law of the United States, any State, or any foreign country.
• Habitual drunkenness.
• Illegal gambling.
• Polygamy (marriage to more than one person at the same time).
• Lying to gain immigration
• Failing to pay court-ordered child support or alimony payments.
• Confinement in jail, prison, or similar institution for which the total confinement was 180 days or more during the past 5 years (or 3 years if you are applying based on your marriage to a United States citizen).
• Failing to complete any probation, parole, or suspended sentence before you apply for naturalization.
• Terrorist acts.
• Persecution of anyone because of race, religion, national origin, political opinion, or social group.OOps here is the lists for the examples of good moral character (from the link you gave me)