Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

I want to marry a woman from Mexico. She lives

Customer Question

***** *****. I want to marry a woman from Mexico. She lives in the us for about 15 years. I have knowing her For that long. We have Been together for a little while. How wood I go about marring her.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not sure what else details you need
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. In order to marry a citizen of Mexico inside the US, it would be the same as if you were marrying anyone else in the US. You would both need to go together to the local courthouse to apply for the marriage license. The foreigner from Mexico should take her valid passport as proof of her ID. You should also take a form of ID. Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal. Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.