Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

Before starting, is there a fee? JA: You just pay a $5 deposit

Customer Question

before starting, is there a fee?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Immigration Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I want to adopt the young man with whom I have had a long father/son relationship. I am told that adult adoptions have been dropped from the law in all Mexican states but
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not quite finished. in all Mexican states but quintana roo. If I claim him as my natural son, must I take a DNA test?
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: This is about immigration. He is Mexican by birth and I am a naturalized Mexican. We are remaining in Mexico.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.You are not asking this question for a US immigration law question since you intend to live in Mexico, correct?Judith