Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

Judith, it's ***** *****. Regarding my approved I140, pending

Customer Question

Hi Judith, it's ***** *****. Regarding my approved I140, pending I485
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The status on web site says that fingerprint fee has been accepted in June 2015, but I have also went for biometrics. Trying to gauge if there is a delay in the updating on web site . TSC processing center
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello? I am not interested in a membership just one time question
Expert:  Judith replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for requesting me.There are huge problems with USCIS posting accurate processing dates. Our association has been trying to get USCIS to be more forthright about the true processing dates and managing the website so accurate information is given to the public but nothing has come of the discussions as of yet.USCIS is in crisis. They have tremendous backlogs and instead of getting better there are now 85K new cases in the pipeline with the H1B filings on April 1st.You can try to get your US Senator to put in a congressional inquiry as that sometimes will get some action but right now it is a lack of personnel to handle the work.You can use this link to find your Senator in the state where you live bad part of this is that filing fees are supposed to be used to staff the "Service" and there is chaos in management from top down causing these issues.There is no need for you to purchase a membership!Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ starsIn the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.Judith