Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My husband was deported four years ago what can I do to bring

Customer Question

My husband was deported four years ago what can I do to bring him back I went to Ghana two years ago and got married with him what should I do?
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: He got deported for issues with alcohol and he was in probation back them
JA: Anything else I can tell the Immigration Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: He was suffering of depression and sicosis, he was on meds
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1) How did he originally enter USA?2) What was he deported for?3) What is your immigration status (greencard, US citizen, etc)? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!